Famous French Bread Burger + Fries Kit for 4
It’s Rotier’s signature six-ounce fresh-ground beef burger on toasted poppy-topped French bread, with cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo, served with a side of fries!
When John and Evelyn Rotier opened a low-key beer joint with cheeseburgers and pinball machines inside an old carriage house back in 1945, they had no idea that Rotier’s would end up becoming one of Nashville’s most beloved restaurants, and home to one of its most iconic burgers. That six-ounce cheeseburger, cooked up on a well-seasoned griddle and served on French bread, remained their hallmark through three generations of Rotier family ownership and became renowned as one of the very best burgers in America. In 2021, it came as a shock to locals and burger aficionados alike when Rotier’s closed its doors after more than 75 years in business. But thanks to Goldbelly, Rotier’s legendary burgers and chili live on, and are shipping nationwide!
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 4 Burger Patties (each 8 oz.)
- 2 loaves Poppy Seed French Breads (each 5 oz.)
- 8 slices American Cheese (6 oz. total)
- 16 Kosher Dill Pickle Slices (5 oz. total)
- 4 packets Hellman’s Mayonnaise (2 oz. total)
- 4 packets Heinz Ketchup (2 oz. total)
- 4 packets French’s Mustard (2 oz. total)
- 1 bag Frozen French Fries (2 lbs.)
- Bread – Flour, Salt Yeat, Butter, Poppy Seeds
- Cheddar Cheese – (Listed As Including Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Water, Protein Concentrate, Milk, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Milkfat, Gelatin, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid As A Preservative, Annatto And Paprika Extract (Color), Enzymes, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture, Vitamin D3
- Kosher Pickles – Cucumbers, Garlic, Fill, Coriander
- Hellman’s Mayo – Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calsium Disodium Edta, Natural Flavors
- Heinz Ketchup – Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Frustose Corn Syup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring
- Yellow Mustard – Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Tumeric, Natural Flavor, Spices
- Frozen Fries – Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Bleach Enriched Flour, Annatto Extract, Yeast, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Leavening Agents, Modified Cellulose, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate Added To Maintain Color
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate all perishable items (patties, bread, cheese, & pickles).
- Freeze bag of frozen French fries until ready to use.
- Use kit within 1- 3 days for best results.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fries onto a sheet tray and spray with vegetable cookie spray.
- Place tray into preheated oven and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes or until fries are lightly golden brown and crispy.
- Remove tray from the oven and place fries into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle generously with salt and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Place burger patties on a hot grill (or skillet if cooking indoors) and sprinkle evenly with salt & pepper.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes then using the back of your spatula smash the patty down.
- Flip patties once juices appear on top (approximately 2-3 more minutes).
- Top with 2 slices of American cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup water into pan and place a lid on top of the pan to trap in steam and melt the cheese.
- Continue cooking to desired doneness.
- Cut bread lengthwise and then into 4 portions.
- Lightly butter the insides of both halves of your “buns”.
- Place buttered sides onto your grill (or skillet) to toast to a light golden brown.
- Add cheese to the top portion of bread.
- Place a lid on the pan to melt cheese or place bread in the toaster oven until cheese is fully melted.
- Place juicy burger onto buttered crusty bread.
- Top with mayo, mustard, and ketchup.
- Add 4 pickle chips on top.
- Add the top bun.
- Serve alongside French fries and chow down!
- Rotier’s Restaurant ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.