This is Manny’s renowned 50-ounce Bludgeon of Beef, dry-aged for 29 days! This legendary inches-thick tomahawk ribeye steak has its own fan club and would make Fred Flintstone proud!
Back in 1987, restaurateurs Phil Roberts and Peter Mihajlov opened Manny’s, a world-class Minneapolis steakhouse. At Manny’s, they’re serving USDA certified, 100% genetically verified, Black Angus beef from their own herds, raised by trusted ranchers and processed at facilities they’ve personally vetted. It’s true “Bull-to-Table” Heritage Beef, with a robust depth of flavor, unparalleled tenderness, and intense marbling, and it’s up there with the finest beef served at any American steakhouse.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 Dry-Aged Bludgeon of Beef (each 3 lbs.)
- Choose to add 1.5 lbs. Nueske’s Bacon!
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival freeze or thaw in refrigerator overnight as needed
- Please cook within 3 days of thawing
- May be frozen for up to 6 months
- Manny’s Steakhouse ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.