At Langer’s, nothing is overlooked. This Los Angeles institution and James Beard award winner is proving that not all of America’s best pastrami has to come from New York. Each slice of pastrami is hand carved, preserving the juiciness and tenderness of the meat. Their cornmeal-crusted rye bread is double-baked, giving it a warm interior and super crispy crust.
Each Langer’s Classic Pastrami Sandwich package includes everything you need to make four complete pastrami sandwiches or eight half sandwiches:
- 2 lbs Langer’s famous pastrami
- 1 loaf rye bread
- 1 bottle mustard (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships with ice packs
- Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- Remove Pastrami from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm
to your touch.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the Pastrami.
STANDARD OVEN HEATING
- Remove Pastrami from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying.
- Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Langer’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.