Enjoy 4 of Cape Cod Cafe’s classic Cheese Bar Pizzas.
Cape Cod Cafe Pizza ships its legendary bar pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! In 1947, World War II veteran E. James Jamoulis bought the Cape Cod Cafe in Brockton, Massachusetts, to support his young family. Like other local bars, he served up “bar pizza” a no-frills style of pizza developed by bar owners seeking to provide their patrons with an inexpensive meal. These 10" pies were always small enough to be eaten by one person, with a thin, biscuit-like crust and Jamoulis’s pizzas were such a hit that Cape Cod Cafe quickly became better known for their pizza than their drinks.
70 years later, Cape Cod Cafe is one of only two original bar pizza joints left, and third-generation owner Jamoulis makes it clear they “take pride that the recipe is the same as it was in the early days.”
These bar pizzas are a slice of history and a culinary staple in Eastern Massachusetts, especially at summer BBQs when folks throw a few pies on the grill! Grilled pizza? If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out.
In 1947, World War II veteran E. James Jamoulis bought the Cape Cod Cafe in Brockton, Massachusetts, to support his young family. Like other local bars, he served up a no-frills “bar pizza” with a thin, biscuit-like crust that became more popular than the bar’s drinks. Third-generation owner Jeremy Jamoulis continues to make bar pizzas that are a slice of history and a culinary staple in Eastern Massachusetts. Cape Cod Cafe was inducted into the Pizza Hall of Fame and has been featured on Eater and Pizza Today.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Cheese Bar Pizzas
- Each Pizza measures 10"
Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), (Malted Barley Flour), Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Ground Tomatoes In Heavy Purée (Peeled And Ground Tomatoes, Sea Salt, Citric Acid), Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Spices. Contains: Wheat, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pizzas in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 500 and line middle shelf with tin foil
- Remove Pizza from packaging
- Bake pizza for 11-13 minutes until done
- Let pizza stand for 1 minute
- Alternatively, grill your pizzas!
- Cape Cod Cafe ships Monday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.