Zola Bakes ships its famous colorful Rainbow Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! What do you get when you let a unicorn loose in a bakery? We’re guessing exactly these cookies. These bite-sized rainbows are unmissable with neon almond cake, eye-catching chocolate drip, and a topping of glitter. A must-try for all ages…and a convincing argument for more unicorn pastry chefs. This pack offers a magical treat for everyone with an assortment of raspberry, apricot, and chocolate hazelnut fillings.
Zola Bakes founder Samantha Zola is putting her own spin on the classic rainbow cookie, resulting in a product that’s gone viral. Since sharing pics of her colorful take on the classic rainbow cookie on Instagram in 2017, Zola Bakes has been making popular bite-sized rainbows out of neon almond cake, eye-catching chocolate drip, and glitter. Trained at Épicerie Boulud and Magnolia Bakery, Zola bakes up colorful rainbow cookies in small batches that are delicious beyond your wildest dreams.
This package serves 10 people and includes 20 Assorted Rainbow Cookies
- Cookies are topped with your choice of white, dark, or assorted chocolate drip dusted with glitter
- Choose to add Zola Bakes Sprinkle Mix on top of your cookies
- Each cookie measures 1″ × 1.5″
- Chocolate Hazelnut
Butter, Flour, Almond Paste, Eggs, Sugar, Salt, Food Dye.
Filling: Apricot Preserves, Raspberry Preserves, Or Strawberry Preserves (Sugar, Apricot/Raspberry/Strawberry, Sorbitol, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Calclium Citrate, Coloring: Carmine) or Nutella (Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Skim Milk, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin as Emulsifier, Vanillin)
Topping: Guittard Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oils, Cocoa (Processed with Potassium Carbonate, Nonfat Milk, Sunflower Lecithin and Vanilla)
Guittard White Chocolate (Sugar, Palm Kernal Oil, Whey, Nonfat milk, Mono and Diglyceride and Soy Lecithin Emulsifiers, Artificial Colors (titanium dioxide), Natural and Artifical flavor.
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Gluten, Eggs, Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- To store, keep cookies in a sealed container
- Cookies may be enjoyed for up to 10 days
- Zola Bakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.