Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls - Small Gift Box
The oldest Kentucky distillery still in operation has also been voted “Kentucky’s Best Bourbon” by Kentucky Monthly magazine, and is a three times Gold Medal winner for Best Bourbon. While Woodford Reserve knows their bourbon, they also know their sweets, producing one of the best bourbon balls in the state. This Kentucky classic is made with premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon and delicious dark chocolate, topped with a pecan.
Bourbon Balls arrive in a green and copper embossed gift box, perfect for gifting!
Nestled amid rolling bluegrass hills and thoroughbred stallion farms, Woodford Reserve was founded by Elijah Pepper in 1812. The oldest operating distillery in Kentucky handcrafts some of the best bourbon whiskey — and bourbon balls — in the state. The famous Bluegrass Bourbon Ball is spiked with premium Woodford Reserve bourbon, enrobed in dark chocolate, and topped with a pecan. The distillery in Louisville, Kentucky, has been a thre-time Gold Medal Winner for Best Bourbon, and they are equally famous for the bourbon served in chocolate form.
- Contains 16 pieces (8 oz.)
- Arrives in a green and copper embossed gift box
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend serving the bourbon balls at room temperature.
- Bourbon Balls can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.