Willa Jean ships its famous Banana Bread nationwide on Goldbelly! This banana bread is Southern comfort at its finest, dark and flavorful with an irresistible caramelized crust—perfect with your morning coffee or as a nighttime indulgence.
Chef Kelly Fields opened Willa Jean in New Orleans in 2015. Named after Fields’ grandmother, who inspired Fields to pursue her passion for southern cuisine, the restaurant and bakery has gained notoriety for its playful and nostalgic menu that celebrates Southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. Fields won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package serves 8 people and includes a loaf of Banana Bread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, sour cream, mascarpone, butter, eggs, bananas
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- Banana Bread can be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for two days or refrigerated for up to one week
- It may also be wrapped in plastic wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months
- To serve warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.