If a baked good is made with fruit – does that make it a health food? And if it’s as addictive as Willa Jean’s Banana Bread – does it even matter? The answer is no. This banana bread is southern comfort at it’s finest, dark and flavorful with an irresistible caramelized crust – perfect with your morning coffee or as a nighttime indulgence.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package serves 8 people and includes a loaf of Banana Bread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, sour cream, mascarpone, butter, eggs, bananas
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread arrive ready to enjoy
- Remove from packaging, or straight from the box, and enjoy!
- Banana Bread can be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for two days or refrigerated for up to one week
- It may also be wrapped in plastic wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months
- To serve warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.