Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections ships its famous chocolates nationwide on Goldbelly! Wilbur’s solid, hand-painted hunting boot features smooth, melt in your mouth 100% chocolate milk chocolate sole from Maine’s premier family owned and operated chocolate shop.
Family owned and operated Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections has been hand making Maine’s “chubby chocolate berries” in Freeport, Maine, since 1983. Tom and Catherine Carty-Wilbur founded the confectionery, which is now run by their son Andy. The Maine chocolatier and candy shop is an 11-time consecutive winner of Down East Magazine Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Maine Chocolate” and “Best Maine Candy Store.”
This package includes 1 Giant Chocolate Hunting Boot
- Boot weighs 1.5 lbs.
Dark Chocolate Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier),and Vanilla) Milk Chocolate: [sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin – (An Emulsifier), Vanillin – (An Artificial Flavor)] White Chocolate: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Non-fat Dry Milk, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), And Natural Vanilla Flavor Contains Milk And Soy Lecithin
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store chocolate at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate lasts up to 12 months at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate lasts up to 9 months at room temperature.
- White chocolate lasts up to 6 months at room temperature.
- Refrigeration and freezing are not recommended.
- Wilbur’s of Maine ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.