These puffy popovers are a Wayfare Tavern staple, and a perfect way to start your meal!
Tyler Florence is more than just a Food Network star: he’s also a ridiculously talented chef, and his Wayfare Tavern is one of San Francisco’s most beloved restaurants. Since opening in 2010, its elevated comfort food has kept the crowds coming, but there’s no need to travel to San Francisco to try it: all you have to do is heat it up and dig in.
This package includes your choice of 8 or 13 Popovers
eggs, milk, sugar, salt, pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Popovers ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove from the packaging and refrigerate
- May be stored in the fridge for 2 days
- DO NOT Freeze
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bake for 5 minutes if you wish
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wayfare Taven ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.