This is it. The legendary Lasagna from Danny Meyer’s flagship restaurant, Union Square Cafe. Awarded 3 stars by the New York Times, Union Square Cafe changed the dining landscape of the city with dishes like this lasagna.
This heart-warming Lasagna traps a traditional rich Bolognese sauce in between ten delicate sheets of fresh egg pasta dough to create an impressive tower of the Italian Classic. Their secrets are using Berkshire Heritage Pork, a special blend of warm spices and lots of love. They alternately cheese each layer of the amply sauced pasta sheets with Parmigiano-Reggiano and Provolone to create an eye rolling experience that has made this dish a Union Square Café fan favorite for years.
- Each pack includes 4 pieces of Lasagna that each serve 1 person
- Each piece of Lasagna is approximately 10 oz. and 4″ × 2 3/4″ × 2 1/2"
Lasagna: Flour, Egg, Olive Oil, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Pork, Broccoli Rabe, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Nutmeg, Clove, Allspice, Bay Leaf, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagna ships frozen in one container and may thaw in transit
- Containers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or for up to 3 months in the freezer
- Leave the covered pan of Lasagna out at room temperature for 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pan (still covered) on the center or top rack of the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the Lasagna from the pan with a small spatula.
- Garnish the top with the provided grated Parmigiano cheese.
- Union Square Cafe ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.