This is the vegan version of Two Fat Cats Bakery’s famous Blueberry Pie. For this ideal Maine pie, famous wild Maine blueberries are tossed with a sprinkle of sugar and warm spices. Loaded into Two Fat Cats’ flaky crust, these plump wild berries are the highlight of this simple, but classic pie.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
- Each Pie serves 6-8 People
- Each Pie is 9 Inches in diameter
Filling: Maine Wild Blueberry, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Crust: Shortening, Vegan Butter, Flour, Salt, Sugar, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date
- This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.