Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious vegan Maine blueberry pies nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the vegan version of Two Fat Cats Bakery’s famous blueberry pie. For this ideal Maine pie, famous wild Maine blueberries are tossed with a sprinkle of sugar and warm spices. Loaded into Two Fat Cats’ flaky crust, these plump wild berries are the highlight of this classic pie.
The bakers at this Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake the best all-American desserts and pies from scratch, every day. Two Fat Cats Bakery was started in 2005 and continues their legacy of quality desserts with exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Vegan Maine Blueberry Pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
Filling – Maine Wild Blueberry, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Crust – Shortening, Vegan Butter, Flour, Salt, Sugar, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and are arrive ready to serve.
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date.
- Pies can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for up to a month.
- Do not pre-thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Warm the frozen pie for 20-30 minutes.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.