"Twin Peaks" Cherry Pie
In 1990, director David Lynch, on a scouting trip for his new ABC TV series, “Twin Peaks,” walked through the front door of Twede’s and discovered a legend: a place Kyle MacLachlan described on the show as “where pies go when they die.” And this is indeed a great cherry pie: it’s made from scratch with only the best-quality available ingredients, the crust is flaky and buttery, and it envelops perfectly cooked cherries bursting with flavor.
Nestled in the scenic foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range in the tiny town of North Bend, Washington, Twede’s Cafe was opened in 1941 by Roy Thompson and is still owned by the same family today. The charming, old-school restaurant survived WWII and the boom and bust of the Pacific Northwest’s rugged timber industry, and became popular locally for its great burgers, breakfasts, and (especially) its pie.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Cherry Pie
- Pie arrives in a branded box, perfect for a gift!
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the fridge, freezer, or at room temperature
- May be stored in the fridge or at room temperature for up to 1 week
- May be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- Serve at room temperature (or chilled depending on your preference)
- Ideally top with vanilla ice cream or a big heaping portion of whipped cream
- Twede’s Cafe ships on Tuesday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.