Twede's Cafe "Twin Peaks" Cherry Pie
The first thing you notice about the pie made famous by Special Agent Dale Cooper in the ABC’s TV series “Twin Peaks” is the fragrance: lightly sweet, completely rich, and enticingly redolent of bright, plump cherries. Slip your fork through the crust and the next thing you notice is the ruby-colored filling overflowing on to your plate and loaded with perfectly cooked cherries. Before “Twin Peaks,” people travelled from all over the Tri-Country area just for a slice of this delicious pie. After “Twin Peaks,” people travelled thousands of miles just to taste, what Agent Cooper declared, “damn good cherry pie.” And we can see, and taste, why.
Each 9" pie is handmade to order and serves between 6-8 people
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship on Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.