A flakey crust made of cannoli shell filled to the brim with Master Baker John Dimarco’s cannoli cream, this pie is unmatched in taste and texture. Sweet enough to satisfy but not too much to overwhelm the experience, the magical 3-cheese blend is the core of Luigi’s Original Cannoli Pie. Each pie is then topped with a dusting of powdered sugar, cocoa powder a sprinkle of mini-chocolate chips.
With a rich history of humble beginnings and a small bakery shop in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The Cannoli Pie Company, has been making Luigi’s original cannoli pie since 1968.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Original Cannoli Pie
SHELL: BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, WATER, SALT, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, EL7, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, ANNATTO AND TURMERIC. FILLING: WHOLE MILK IMPASTATA RICOTTA CHEESE, SUGAR, VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN. CONTAINS: WHEAT, BARLEY, SOYBEAN MIKL, EGGS, CHOCOLATE
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs
- Refrigerated, may be enjoyed for up to 6 days
- Frozen, may be enjoyed for up to 6 months
- To serve, defrost in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.