Skyline Chili ships its famous Cincinnati Chili nationwide on Goldbelly! Create your own evening filled with delicious Skyline Chili. Style it your “way” over Rustichella spaghetti or dive into Cheese Coneys made with Dorothy Lane Market’s Uncured Beef Hot Dogs. Whether you’re warming up with this Cincinnati favorite or enjoying it while watching your favorite baseball team, the whole family is sure to enjoy Cincinnati Chili!
When Nicholas Lambrinides opened Skyline Chili in 1949, he used recipes passed down from his Greek mother and grandmother to create what’s now Cincinnati’s most iconic dish. Cincinnati-style chili is unlike any other chili. Influenced by Greek spices, the hearty chili is served atop steaming spaghetti and topped with a mound of shredded cheddar cheese (Three-Way); with spaghetti, cheddar cheese, and diced onions or beans (Four-Way); or with spaghetti, cheddar cheese, diced onions, and beans (Five-Way). It can also be enjoyed as a coney: a hot dog in a steamed bun with mustard and covered with chili, diced onions, and a mound of shredded cheddar. Skyline’s Cincinnati chili is served to thousands of Cincinnatians daily.
Each Cincinnati Chili Dinner Kit serves 4-8 people and includes:
- 2 Cans of Skyline Chili (15oz each)
- 1/2 pound of Barber’s 1833 Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package of Rustichella Spaghetti
- 1 Bottle of DLM Spicy Brown Mustard
- 8 DLM Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs which may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate cheese, mustard, and hot dogs upon arrival.
- Chili and Spaghetti can be left at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
How to Make Cincinnati Chili Spaghetti
- Heat chili until hot.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Top with hot chili and shredded cheese.
- To make it a 4-way we recommend freshly chopped onions and a traditional 5-way adds beans (not included)
How to Make A Cincinnati Chili Dog
- Heat chili until hot.
- Cook hot dogs to your liking and place them in a bun (not provided).
- Slather the hot dog with mustard and top with hot chili and shredded cheese.
- Skyline Chili ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.