This onion-filled bread, with Eastern European roots, gives bagels a run for their money! Toasted with butter or cream cheese, it is simply divine and makes for a perfect breakfast — no slicing required. They’re baked the traditional, old-school way by Russ & Daughters.
Since 2019, Russ & Daughters has been crafting all of our own bagels, bialys, shissel rye bread, pumpernickel, challah, babka, black and white cookies, knishes, and other traditional baked goods in our state-of-the-art factory at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Each of our recipes reflects four generations of Russ & Daughters’ dedication to excellence, authenticity, history, and tradition.
- Includes 1 Dozen Bialys (12 count)
- Russ & Daughters Bakery is certified Kosher
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Bialy – Bread Flour, Preferment, Yeast, Salt, Onion, Poppy Seed
Instructions / Storage
- Bialys are best enjoyed within 1-2 days of arrival and can be frozen for up to 6 months
- For best enjoyment we recommended toasting them and eating warm
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.