Raindrop Cake Kit
Ready to finally see for yourself what this thing is actually like?! It’s here! Goldbely ships a Raindrop Cake Kit for you to make 6 pristine jelly cakes at home, plus the few other elements you’ll need to plate them up just like creator Darren Wong does. Then take a spoon to the subtly flavored cake and see what the fuss is all about!
Recommended for kids of all sizes. This product is fun and funny – great for parties and as a conversation-starter.
We could tell you more about what it’s like to experience this cake, but, really, how do you catch a cloud and pin it down? You’ve got to try The Raindrop Cake for yourself!
- This Raindrop Cake Kit makes 6 cakes
- Each 3 oz. cake serves 1 person
- Includes everything you need to make and serve the cakes: Black Sugar Cane Syrup Mix (Kuromitsu), Roasted Soybean Powder (Kinako), Plastic Molds, Bamboo boats
- Detailed instructions included in every box
- Vegan and Gluten-free
Agar Agar, Spring Water, Roasted Soy Bean Flour, Black Sugar Cane Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Kit arrives ready for assembling
- Assembly is simple and detailed instructions are included in every package. All you need is water, a pot, stovetop and refrigerator
- Please read instructions thoroughly, since the cake needs to be handled carefully
- We recommend eating the cake after it’s had a chance to chill so plan ahead!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Raindrop Cake ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.