Choose Your Own Fresh Pasta - 4 lbs.
Choose your own selection of fresh pasta just as if you walked into Raffetto’s old school pasta shop in NYC’s Greenwich Village. Simply select a pasta from the drop-down menu, then choose how you’d like it cut; Raffetto’s will cut your 4 pastas fresh-to-order exactly as you want it the day they ship it to you on their 1916 hand operated pasta cutting machine.
This pack includes 4 lbs of the flavored pasta of your choosing in the thickness of your choosing.
- Plain Egg
- Black Pepper
- Whole Wheat
- Lemon Red Pepper
- Linguine (1/8-inch)
- Tagliatelle (1/4 inch)
- Fettuccine (3/8 inch)
- Wide Fettuccine (1/2 inch)
- Pappardelle (1 inch)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Refrigerate pasta immediately upon delivery. Any pasta not eaten within 2 days of delivery should be frozen. All of Raffetto’s pasta can be frozen up to 2 months, and if stored frozen should be cooked frozen.
The amount of salt in the water is very important. Raffetto’s does not put any salt in the dough; therefore it is critical to add salt to the water for maximum flavor. Add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 3-4 minutes. After straining the pasta, Raffetto’s suggests tossing your pasta in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking. Avoid “shocking” the pasta with cold water as that will wash away some of the flavor.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Raffetto’s ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.