“A brisket worth traveling for,” – Texas Monthly.
Named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ is dedicated to the history of Texas and Texas barbeque. Pitmaster, Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
Lean, juicy, and tender Old 300 BBQ’s half brisket flat is made with locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotics-free cattle. They season their Angus Brisket well before smoking. The result? Irresistible lean slices with a hefty fat cap.
This package serves 6 – 8 people and includes:
- 1 Half Angus Brisket Flat (3 – 4 lbs.)
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- Your Choice of Sweet or Spicy Sauce
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove meat from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped brisket for approximately 60 minutes
- Remove from foil and place brisket back into oven for approximately 30 minutes
- Check meat temperature every 15 minutes until it reaches 160 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.