Signature Ice Cream - 4 Pints
Malai Ice creams blend sweet cream with global spices and aromas for unique ice cream flavors that taste familiar and exotic at the same time. Pooja Bavishi, Malai’s founder, develops her aromatic flavors based on the spicy cooking in her parents’ kitchen growing up.
Pooja uses ice cream as the perfect blank slate to showcase the familiar flavors of her childhood – warm spices like ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and saffron. Now, Pooja crafts all the ice cream by hand for these totally unique and satisfying flavors.
Each pack includes 4 pints of ice cream. Flavors include:
- Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds – The most popular, and Malai’s signature flavor! Sweet, floral and spiced – it’s fragrant but delicate and perfectly balanced!
- Masala Chai – Inspired by the beverage we know and love, this is a little sweet, and a little spicy, with hints of ginger, cinnamon, and black pepper
- Orange Fennel – A citrusy base with an herbal, slightly licorice fennel note makes this pairing familiar, yet surprising
- Sweet Milk – Think: condensed milk in ice cream form. Sweet simplicity
Rose with Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: Milk (whole and non fat), heavy cream, sugar, almonds, rose syrup (sugar, water, citric acid, rose water, food coloring), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), less than 2% of butter (cream, natural flavor), tapioca flour, spice
Masala Chai: milk (whole and non fat), heavy cream, sugar, golden syrup (inverted sugar syrup), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), ginger, less than 2% of black tea, tapioca flour, spice, salt
Orange Fennel: milk (whole and non fat), heavy cream, sugar, golden syrup (inverted sugar syrup), cream cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, guar gum), grated orange zest, less than 2% of spice, tapioca flour, salt
Sweet Milk: whole milk, cream, cane sugar, skim milk powder, cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, salt, carob bean gum, xanthan gum, cheese culture), inverted sugar syrup, tapioca starch, salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store up to 6 months.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Malai ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.