Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! Loveless Cafe’s hashbrown casserole is one of the Loveless Cafe’s most famous dishes! Now it is easier than ever to recreate the taste of the Loveless Cafe in your own home! Using the same ingredients and recipe as served at one of the best restaurants in Nashville, this Casserole is packed full of delicious hashbrowns and cheese.
The Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since Lon and Annie Loveless opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the Nashville cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is akin to sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
Each package serves 8-12 people and includes 2 trays of Hashbrown Casserole
- Each tray serves 4-6 people and measures 8.5″ × 6″ × 2″
Water, Sour Cream (cultured Milk, Cream, Whey, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum and Potassium Sorbate [maintains freshness]), Hashbrown Potatoes (Potatoes [dry], Corn Starch, Dextrose, Onion Power, Freshness Preserved with Sodium Bisulfite), Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Artificial Color, Potato Starch and Powered Cellulose added to prevent caking, Natamycin [a natural mold inhibitor]), Chicken Base (Roasted Mechanically Separated Chicken, Salt, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Onion Powder, Disodium, Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Extractives of Tumeric, Spice Extractive.), Vegetable Oil (100% Soybean Oil), Modified Corn Starch, Onion, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (niacin, iron (reduced), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), Spice. Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove lid and bake uncovered for 65-75 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
(Thaw in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove lid and bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!