Do good while eating great pizza with this charity pack that benefits Spreading Hearts. Share a gift of love with pizza, cookies, and tiny pewter hearts!
Lou’s pizzas are made according to the family’s original five-decade-old deep dish pizza recipe. All pizzas are hand-made from scratch, baked and quickly frozen to preserve their hot out of the oven freshness. Carol’s Cookies handmade gourmet cookies with all-natural ingredients.
Lou Malnati began making deep-dish pizzas with his father Rudy in the 1940s, and he opened his own pizzeria in 1971; it’s been a Windy City icon ever since, and today it’s run by Lou’s son Rick. Lou Malnati’s uses only the highest-quality ingredients in its legendary pizza, which has a flaky, buttery crust, a proprietary sausage blend, and a chunky tomato sauce, and it’s been called the best deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
This package serves 1-2 people and includes:
- 1 Lou Malnati’s Heart Shaped Deep Dish pizza, your choice
- 1 Gourmet Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookie (arrives raw, must be baked prior to consumption)
- Two Tiny Pewter Hearts
- Each pizza measures 9" and serves 1-2 people
- Each cookie measures 9"
Pizza Options Include:
- 1 Heart-Shaped Cheese Pizza
- 1 Heart-Shaped Sausage Pizza
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza and cookies arrive frozen with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
Make the pizza
For the best experience, bake from a frozen state according to the following instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza.
- If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
Make the Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap and place heart shaped tray in oven
- Bake cookie dough for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 Minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Microwave cooking is not recommended
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.