Logan Farms ships its famous Honey Glazed Ham nationwide on Goldbelly! Logan Farms’ fully cooked hams are hickory smoked, spiral sliced, and baked with a thick honey and spice glaze. They select only the finest hams, carefully trim and dry cure each one with a low-salt recipe, and then finish them with a luxurious spiral-slice.
Since 1995, Logan Farms has been making the South’s tastiest Cajun style turkeys and honey-glazed hams. This location owned and operated by Ryan Gnemi and Doug Garner in Jackson, Mississippi, Logan Farms specializes in delicious Southern butchery and bringing families together.
This package serves 10-14 people and includes an 8 lb. Spiral-Sliced, Honey Glazed Ham
- Arrives Fully Cooked
- Naturally Gluten Free
Cured with water, salt, Contains 2% or less of Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Glazed with Sugar, Gelatin, Paprika, Cloves, Cinnamon, & Other Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Each Spiral-Sliced, Honey Glazed Ham ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately or keep frozen
- If already thawed when you receive it, then please do not re-freeze.
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- May be frozen, double wrapped in foil & in a freezer bag for up to 45 days
- To serve, simply set the ham out & allow it to come to room temperature or warm by the slice in your microwave
- We don’t recommend warming as this tends to dry the product out.
- Logan Farms ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.