Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships their legendary New England clam chowder nationwide on Goldbelly! This award-winning recipe is thick, creamy, chock-full of tender Cape Cod clams and has legions of ravenous fans. Fun fact: Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships out enough chowder to fill over 1.5 million cups each year! If that doesn’t convince you of its fame, The Drew Barrymore Show declared it Boston’s Best Chowder in 2021 and Yankee Magazine named it Best Mail-Order Clam Chowder in 2020.
Legal Sea Foods is an institution, synonymous with quality and freshness. Lobstah and chowdah, anyone? This legendary (fish) tale goes back to 1950 when George Berkowitz opened a fresh fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Known far and wide for selling only the absolute best seafood, restaurants soon followed to keep up with demand. Ever since, generations of Bostonians have been hooked on Legal’s quintessential New England fare. And now you will be too! Because Legal Sea Foods Marketplace is making all the restaurant classics and fish market favorites available for you to enjoy at home, including their famous clam chowder, served at Presidential Inaugurations for decades.
This package includes your choice of 1 quart, 2 quarts, or 1 gallon of New England Clam Chowder
- Oyster Crackers Included
New England Clam Chowder: Light Cream, Fish Chowder Base (Fish Stock [Water, Fish Bones, Carrots, Onion, Salt], Water, Pastry Flour, Butter, Corn Starch, Salt, Black Pepper), Clams, Onions, Potatoes, Water, Clam Broth Powder (Dehydrated Clam Broth, Maltodextrin), Pastry Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Pork.
Contains: Shellfish, Fish, Milk, Wheat
Oyster Crackers: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Salt, Yeast, Baking Soda.
Produced in a facility that also processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts and tree nuts
Instructions / Storage
- New England Clam Chowder ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- To serve, Remove chowder from container/bag and pour into your pot or crockpot
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent burning, bringing to a soft boil
- Cook until internal temperature reaches a minimum 165 degrees
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.