Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships its legendary New England clam chowder nationwide on Goldbelly! Legal Sea Foods Marketplace’s New England Clam Chowder is made from an award-winning recipe full of tender Cape Cod clams, cream, and herbs. This New England Clam Chowder was served at every Presidential inauguration for over 2 decades. Perfect for any party — political or otherwise.
Legal Sea Foods Marketplace was born in 1950, when George Berkowitz opened a fish market in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Less than 20 years later, the Berkowitz family opened its first seafood restaurant, right next to George’s fish market. Word quickly spread that this was the place to go for the freshest seafood in Boston and it’s here that the “Legal” name became synonymous with quality and freshness. This early success led to further expansion and now, with restaurants up and down the Eastern Seaboard, the family philosophy endures: “If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t Legal!” Legal Sea Foods Market Place’s clam chowder has been served at the Presidential inauguration for decades.
This package includes your choice of 1 quart, 2 quarts, or 1 gallon of New England Clam Chowder
- Oyster Crackers Included
New England Clam Chowder: Light Cream, Fish Chowder Base (Fish Stock [Water, Fish Bones, Carrots, Onion, Salt], Water, Pastry Flour, Butter, Corn Starch, Salt, Black Pepper), Clams, Onions, Potatoes, Water, Clam Broth Powder (Dehydrated Clam Broth, Maltodextrin), Pastry Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Tabasco Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Pork.
Contains: Shellfish, Fish, Milk, Wheat
Oyster Crackers: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Salt, Yeast, Baking Soda.
Produced in a facility that also processes fish, shellfish, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts and tree nuts
Instructions / Storage
- New England Clam Chowder ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze up to 30 days
- To serve, Remove chowder from container/bag and pour into your pot or crockpot
- Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent burning, bringing to a soft boil
- Cook until internal temperature reaches a minimum 165 degrees
- Legal Sea Foods Marketplace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.