La Esquina is known in NYC for serving up classic Mexican street food using fresh ingredients and bold flavors and this salsa play a major role in that. In this Salsa Roja, you’ll find beautiful ripe tomatoes, hot arbol chile peppers and tart green tomatillos, charred and blended with the same care for generations. Visitors to New York City’s La Esquina call this smoky ambrosia the finest salsa in the world. For a taste of our Mexican street cuisines enjoy Salsa Roja with chips, meat, vegetables, or fish.
- Choose 4, 8 or 12 jars of La Esquina’s Salsa Roja
- Each jar is 11.5 oz
Tomatillos, tomatoes, fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, roasted jalapeno puree, tomato paste, sea salt, garlic, ancho chile pepper, jalapeno peppers, natural mesquite smoke, citric acid
Gluten Free, Vegan and No Preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Salsa arrives in jars ready to enjoy
- This product is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature
- Once opened, store salsa in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- La Esquina ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.