Not chewy like a store bought caramel, John & Kira’s bee chocolates have a liquid caramel center and a clear, caramelized honey taste. This unique flavor comes naturally from the fragrant basswood honey they use, supplied by the Draper Family Apiaries in Millerton, PA. Once filled, each of the nine bees is carefully painted by hand with a paper-thin layer of yellow and black cocoa butter. Guaranteed to please the palate just as much as the eye.
Includes 9 chocolate bees in a beautiful gift box
Contains: milk and soy.
John & Kira’s kitchen handles tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and egg protein.
Instructions / Storage
- enjoy all ganache-filled chocolates within 10 days at room temperature
- extend freshness: up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator
- store in plastic wrap to lock out moisture and odors
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- John & Kira’s ships Monday-Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.