These ice creams and sorbets are simply made with real ingredients including heavy cream, egg yolks, and all-natural fruits and flavors. This is a collection of Island Pops’ Summer Collection – Lemon Nutmeg Cookie, Tropical Sundae and Cherry Blossom ice creams as well as Island Snow Cone sorbet!
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Ice Cream & Sorbet
Ice Cream & Sorbet Flavors Include
- 1 Lemon Nutmeg Cookie Ice Cream – A refreshingly sweet and tart lemon-infused ice cream with generous chunks of Rough Top (nutmeg flavored cookies) cookies crumbled throughout.
- 1 Tropical Sundae Ice Cream – This is our island snow cone sorbet in ice cream form. An indulgent mix of tropical flavors with a creamier texture.
- 1 Cherry Blossom Ice Cream – A floral rose and vanilla ice cream base accentuated with a house-made cherry and rose compote.
- 1 Island Snow Cone Sorbet – Formerly known as Snow Cone by the Savannah Sorbet – A refreshing sorbet made from mango, guava, passionfruit, and cherry puree with a generous dash of sorrel compote swirled throughout.
- Lemon Nutmeg Cookie Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Lemon Zest, Nutmeg Cookies (Shortening, Sugar, Nutmeg, Baking Soda, Salt, Eggs, Cinnamon, Flour.
- Tropical Sundae Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Mango Puree, Guava Puree, Passionfruit Puree, Cherry Puree, Hibiscus.
- Cherry Blossom Ice Cream – Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Egg Yolks, Cane Sugar, Vanilla Essence, Rose Water, Cherry, Rose Compote.
- Island Snow Cone Sorbet – Water, Cane Sugar, Mango Puree, Guava Puree, Passionfruit Puree, Cherry Puree, Hibiscus.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream & Sorbet ships frozen with dry ice.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer.
- May be kept frozen for up to a month.
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.