When one gallon of pickles simply won’t do, Guss’ sends their World Famous Barrel-Cured Sour Pickles & the New York Half-Sour Pickles—the two most popular flavors—in a five gallon pail for shipping nationwide direct from New York City. This product is perfect for anyone who wants to have the real deal New York City “Out of the barrel” pickle experience — great for any occasion as a gift or for a party.
Guss’ Pickles is the oldest family-owned pickle company in the country—operating since 1897! Launched by founder Izzy Guss as a pickle stand, Guss’ Pickles still uses generations-old original recipes brought over from the Old Country. Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best New York pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’ Pickles!
- This package includes one 5-gallon pail of pickles (approximately 50 lbs, 160-200 individual pickles)
- Pickles are packed in its original pickle juice in a leak-proof pail with handle
- Serves a large party
- Choose between Half Sour and Full Sour pickles
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Sour Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 120 days, while Half Sour Pickles can be kept refrigerated for 90 days
- Do not freeze
- Guss’ Pickles ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.