Exclusive to Goldbelly, the "3rd Avenue Heartache’ Goo Goo Cluster Cake combines both buttermilk chocolate cake and old-fashioned peanut butter cake, a thick layer of peanut butter buttercream, chocolate buttercream, and a hefty portion of chopped Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters. Featured on the Travel Channel’s Food Paradise, this one of a kind creation is now available for the first time ever in your own home.
- Each “3rd Avenue Heartache” Goo Goo Cluster Cake is approximately 9" in diameter x 3.5" tall and serves approximately 12 people
Sugar, Butter, Egg Whites, Peanut Butter, Buttermilk, Flour, Cocoa Powder, 70% Dark Chocolate, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Vanilla Extract.
Instructions / Storage
Allow to thaw in refrigerator if not fully thawed upon arrival. Ready to eat once thawed. Can be kept for 5 days in room temperature, 7-10 day in the fridge, or 4-6 months in the freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.