Exclusive to Goldbelly, the "3rd Avenue Heartache’ Goo Goo Cluster Cake combines both buttermilk chocolate cake and old-fashioned peanut butter cake, a thick layer of peanut butter buttercream, chocolate buttercream, and a hefty portion of chopped Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters. Featured on the Travel Channel’s Food Paradise, this one of a kind creation is now available for the first time ever in your own home.
- Each “3rd Avenue Heartache” Goo Goo Cluster Cake is approximately 9" in diameter x 3.5" tall and serves approximately 12 people
Sugar, Butter, Egg Whites, Peanut Butter, Buttermilk, Flour, Cocoa Powder, 70% Dark Chocolate, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Vanilla Extract.
Instructions / Storage
Allow to thaw in refrigerator if not fully thawed upon arrival. Ready to eat once thawed. Can be kept for 5 days in room temperature, 7-10 day in the fridge, or 4-6 months in the freezer.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.