Goo Goo Cluster Cake
Exclusive to Goldbelly, the "3rd Avenue Heartache’ Goo Goo Cluster Cake combines both flourless chocolate cake and peanut butter cakes, a thick layer of peanut butter buttercream, chocolate buttercream and a hefty portion of chopped Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters. Featured on the Travel Channel’s Food Paradise, this one of a kind creation is now available for the first time ever in your own home.
- Each “3rd Avenue Heartache” Goo Goo Cluster Cake is approximately 9" in diameter x 3.5" tall and serves approximately 12 people
Semisweet Chocolate, Butter, Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Dark Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter, Milk, Vegetable Oil, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Milk Chocolate, Honey.
Instructions / Storage
Allow to thaw in refrigerator if not fully thawed upon arrival. Ready to eat once thawed. Can be kept for 5 days in room temperature, 7-10 day in the fridge, or 4-6 months in the freezer.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.