There are certain flavor combinations that we consider to be perfect here at Goldbelly HQ. Jalapeños, Honey, and Pepperoni just so happens to be one of them. The Colony pizza is topped with red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni cups, pickled jalapeños, and honey. After one bite of this spicy, sweet, and savory pizza, the only thing we were questioning was the Emmy Squared motto, “A Square to Share?” Yeah, right! Who would ever willingly share this pizza?
Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious every been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped caramelized crispy-crunch cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Colony Pizzas
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
Sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, pickled jalapeños, honey
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 if using a toaster oven)
- Cook pizza for 25 – 30 minutes
- Drizzle honey over entire pizza
- Cut in half, top to bottom, and then into thirds for 6 square slices
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.