Now you can Choose Your Own Detroit-Style Pizzas with this awesome 3 pack. So what’s it gonna be? The spicy, sweet, & savory Colony? A pasta pizza hybrid Vodka? Or maybe a good ole’ classic? You are the master of your own fate.
Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious every been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped caramelized crispy-crunch cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 3 Pizzas
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
Pizza Options Include
- Colony – Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Pickled Jalapeños, & Honey
- Vodka – Mozzarella, House Made Vodka Sauce, Basil, & Pecorino
- Roni Supreme – Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Lots of Pepperoni, & Calabrian Chilies
- Classic – Red Sauce & Mozzarella
- MVP – House Made Vodka sauce, Pesto
- Big Ang – House Made Vodka Sauce, Ricotta, Double Pecorino, Meatball, Banana Peppers
- Good Paulie – Caramelized Onions, Sausage, Smoked Gouda
- Bad Paulie – Caramelized Onions, Sausage, Smoked Gouda, Calabrian Chiles, Banana Peppers
- Hot Chicken – Nashville hot chicken, ‘Bama white sauce, chopped pickles (pickles packed separately)
- Deluxe- Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Sausage, Peppers, & Mushrooms (Sold Out)
- Quinn – (White Pizza) – Havarti, Pecorino, & Ricotta
- Rhody – (White Pizza) – Lacinato Kale, Chorizo, Olive, Banana Pepper, & Pecorino (Sold Out)
- The Emmy – (White Pizza) – Banana Peppers, Red Onion, & Ranch
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 if using a toaster oven)
- Cook pizza for 25 – 30 minutes
- Cut in half, top to bottom, and then into thirds for 6 square slices
Please refer to the Download Storage and Prep Instructions below for more detailsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.