Demos’ Pot Roast is the taste of comfort with slow-cooked beef for four hours served with gravy, carrots, and potatoes.
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 4 people and includes 64 oz. of Demos’ Pot Roast
Beef, onions, salt, pepper, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, flour, sauterne, celery
Instructions / Storage
- Pot Roast ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in refrigerator or freezer.
- Can be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- Once product is completely thawed, pour in a microwavable safe dish or pour in a saucepot on the stove
- Microwave or heat until the internal temperature is 160 degrees
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.