Nothing spells comfort like Lasagna! Homemade chicken Lasagna with your choice of Alfredo or Marinara sauce. Perfection!
Demos’ is a true family restaurant, serving up the recipes of founder Peter Demos’ family since 1989, when it was founded in Murfreesboro. Demos’ is one of those places where the menu is massive and everything on it is delicious, where the whole family can dine there multiple times a week and never get bored.
This package serves 8 people includes
- 1 Tray of Chicken Lasagna
- Alfredo or Marinara Sauce, your choice (32 oz.)
Pasta Sheets, Brocolii, Cream Cheese, Mozzarella Chicken, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Butter, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagna ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer.
- Demos’ Lasagna can be cooked from frozen, but for best results, thaw lasagna and marinara in the refrigerator for 2 days
- Preheat oven at 425
- Bake with lid on for 20 minutes
- Bake with lid off for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted
- Heat sauce in microwave for 3 minutes or pour in sauce pot and heat on stove under medium heat stirring to keep it from sticking from the bottom
- Thaw sauce in microwave for 5 minutes until sauce gets hot, or place container in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Bend lid of lasagna to form a tent so it is not touching the top of the lasagna. Doing so will cause the top to burn before the center is thawed.
- Bake for 60 minutes
- Remove lid and finish baking for 15 more minutes
- Demos’ Restaraunt ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.