Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious Lemon Sugar Morning Bun nationwide on Goldbelly! Craftsman and Wolves’ top-selling sweet morning pastry is their Lemon Sugar Morning Bun. The dough is folded with butter over and over to create multiple butter layers then gets a smear of brown sugar, lemon, vanilla and honey, rolled up like a cinnamon roll for baking. Then rolled in a fragrant Meyer lemon sugar as a final touch.
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package includes 6 Lemon Sugar Morning Buns
- Each morning bun is approximately 3.5″ × 1.5″
AP Flour, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Water, Yeast, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Morning Buns arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.