Our top-selling sweet morning pastry. The dough is folded with butter over and over to create multiple butter layers then gets a smear of brown sugar, lemon, vanilla and honey. rolled up like a cinnamon roll for baking then rolled in a fragrant meyer lemon sugar as a final touch.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Lemon Sugar Morning Buns
- Each morning bun is approximately 3.5″ × 1.5″
ap flour, sugar, butter, salt, water, yeast, vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Morning Buns arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, do not freeze or refrigerate
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.