A succulent pie filled with turkey, hugged by homemade gravy and topped with cranberry stuffing.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Thanksgiving Pie
- Pies arrive unbaked
Turkey (Turkey Breast, Water, Salt),Unbleached Wheat Flour, Shortening(High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil),Stuffing (Enriched Wheat Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2],Folic Acid),High Fructose Corn Syrup, Onion*,Contains Less Than 2% Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast, Interesterified Soybean Oil, Cooked Chicken*,Celery*,Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley*,Spice, Maltodextrin, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Chicken Broth*,Turmeric (Color),Silicon Dioxide As An Anticaking Agent, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Natural Flavor, With Bha, Bht And Rosemary Extract As Preservatives*Dried),Cranberry Sauce(Cranberries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water) Butter(Cream),Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid(Sugar),Turkey Broth Concentrate(Turkey Stock, Salt, Natural Flavor, Turkey Fat, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract Stabilizer(Xanthan Gum & Propylene Glycolalginate),Turkey Base(Turkey, Natural Turkey Juices, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar Hydrolyzed Soy & Corn Protein ,Natural Flavors, Corn Oil, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt), 2% Or Less Of Potato Starch, Turkey Broth, Disodium Inosinate Disodium Guanylate, Caramel Color, Lactic Acid),Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store pies in the freezer until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie on a cookie sheet
- Cover pie with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes (internal temperature should reach 165 degrees).
- Remove from oven and allow pie to cool.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Centerville Pie Co. ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
We will do everything possible for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Incorrect addresses. We ship to the exact address you enter at checkout. Please ensure that the address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables! Surprises are fun, however if there is a remote chance that the recipient will not be home, he or she must be notified of the gift arrival to avoid product spoilage. We are unable to resend gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipments. All of our orders are shipped signature release – No signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly freeze it.
- When you/your recipient receive the pie order, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We want to be able to respond quickly and address any possible issue at that time.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.