This is THE pie that after only one bite, had Oprah shouting our praises from the top of the world. This is THE pie that was named one of Oprah’s “Favorite Things.” This is THE Chicken Pie. There can be only one.
Whole chickens are boiled in a flavorful stock and the chicken meat is hand pulled and piled high into their flaky crust. There is gravy added to each pie, seasonings and NO vegetables; just a hearty serving of chicken and gravy! Centerville’s crusts are hand crimped, creating a pie that even your grandmother will love!
- Each Signature Chicken Pie is approximately 9" in diameter and serves 6-8 people
- Pie arrives uncooked.
Instructions / Storage
Pies are unbaked and each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Centerville Pie Co. ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
We will do everything possible for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Incorrect addresses. We ship to the exact address you enter at checkout. Please ensure that the address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables! Surprises are fun, however if there is a remote chance that the recipient will not be home, he or she must be notified of the gift arrival to avoid product spoilage. We are unable to resend gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipments. All of our orders are shipped signature release – No signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly freeze it.
- When you/your recipient receive the pie order, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We want to be able to respond quickly and address any possible issue at that time.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.