Breads Bakery’s remarkable versions of these triangular, flavor-filled pastries are available for a limited time, to sync with the festive Jewish holiday of Purim. Poppy Seed is the star here (the most traditional Eastern European flavor), but Breads puts their own spin on these sublime treats with innovative flavors that include apple, chocolate, and halva.
This pack includes 24 Assorted Hamantaschen
Hamantaschen Flavors Include
Dough (butter, sugar, powdered sugar, salt, eggs, wheat flour, amond flour), Apple Filling (apple puree, vanilla paste, lemon zest, Granny Smith apples, Pink Lady apples, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, sunflower oil), Chocolate Filling (dark chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, nutella, praline powder, wheat flour, chocolate chips), Poppy Filling (milk, sugar, honey, orange zest, lemon zest, poppy seeds, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, sunflower oil), Halva (sesame seed)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
The hamantaschen are pulled from the bakery’s ovens at 4 or 5pm the day they are shipped, so they are incredibly fresh when they arrive at your door the next day. Store in a cool dry place in a sealed container, they may be enjoyed within 5 days of arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Breads ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.