Bill E’s bacon is so beloved that every batch gets serenaded by Fairhope Alabama songwriters! Bill E’s uses specially bred Berkshire Red and Chantilly White pigs for maximum meatiness and flavor. The meat is then hand-cured and cold-smoked in an 8 day process using the finest pink curing salt, heavy duty brown sugar and hickory. This produces the ultimate bacon—sweet, savory and incredibly tender. We know this sliced bacon will make your taste buds sing!
- You can choose between 2, 3, 4 or 5 lbs. of sliced bacon
- Each order will arrive in 1 lb. packs
- This product is cured and not raw
Berkshire Red and Chantilly White Pork, pink curing salt, heavy duty brown sugar made with real molasses.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is cured and shipped without ice packs
- Upon arrival, place on counter, in the refrigerator or freezer
- This can be stored on a countertop for 1 day after receiving, in the fridge for up to a month or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- To serve from frozen, thaw bacon in the refrigerator overnight
- Bill-E’s Small Batch Bacon ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.