Bill-E’s Small Batch Bacon ships its famous bacon nationwide on Goldbelly! Bill E’s bacon is hand-cured and cold-smoked using the finest pink curing salt, heavy-duty brown sugar, and hickory. This produces the ultimate bacon — sweet, savory, and incredibly tender. We know this sliced bacon will make your taste buds sing!
William “Bill” Ernest Stitt’s small batch bacon is cured and smoked in an intricate 8-day process that has been perfected since Stitt began making bacon behind the stage of his roadhouse-style restaurant Old 27 Grill in Fairhope, Alabama, in 2011. From the best molasses to specially bred Berkshire Red and Chantilly White pigs, Bill E uses only the finest ingredients for his bacon. His attention to detail is incredible. Every batch is hand cured and cold-smoked over hickory before being serenaded by local Fairhope songwriters. Yes, this bacon gets sung to!
This package includes your choice of 2, 3, 4 or 5 lbs. of sliced bacon
- Each order will arrive in 1 lb. packs
- This product is cured and not raw
Berkshire Red and Chantilly White Pork, Pink Curing Salt, Heavy-Duty Brown Sugar made with real molasses.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is cured and shipped without ice packs
- Upon arrival, place on counter, in the refrigerator or freezer
- This can be stored on a countertop for 1 day after receiving, in the fridge for up to a month or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- To serve from frozen, thaw bacon in the refrigerator overnight
- Bill-E’s Small Batch Bacon ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.