American Coney Island ships its famous American Coney Island Hot Dog nationwide on Goldbelly! The reason for the great popularity of the American Coney Island is a combination of the high quality, specially-seasoned, natural skin casing hot dogs from Dearborn Sausage and Coney Island’s very own Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce, which was developed decades ago. Add to that a topping of fine mustard and sweet chopped onions that is the final touch to the distinctive overall taste and flavor of the American Coney Island Hot Dog. Served in a warm steamed bun, it’s no wonder the American Coney Island Hot Dog has been such a tantalizing treat that’s still hard to beat after all these years.
American Coney Island is a Detroit landmark, and it’s been a favorite with Detroiters and tourists alike since 1917. Invented by Greek immigrant Constantine “Gust” Keros, American Coney Island’s chili dogs are legendary, and one of Detroit’s iconic foods. The combination of natural-casing hot dogs from Dearborn Sausage and their own Keros family secret recipe Coney Island Chili Sauce come together to make some of America’s best hot dogs, especially when topped with diced onions and a smear of mustard. The family-owned and operated American Coney Island has been featured on Travel Channel’s Man v. Food and on The Food Network.
Each American Coney kit contains:
- 12 Dearborn Sausage brand special recipe hotdogs
- 12 Buns
- 1 Sweet Onion
- The Famous Keros Family Detroit Chili Sauce
- 1 Paper “Waiters” Hat
Hot Dogs: 90% beef, 10% pork, lamb skin casing, secret spice blend
Chili: Beef, secret spice blend
Instructions / Storage
Hot Dogs are shipped frozen and may arrive thawed. Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival.
For best results follow these instructions:
- Add 1 cup of water to chili, heat on stove and stir
- We recommend reheating the hot dogs on a grill or pan- for the best tasting results, don’t boil
- Warm buns in oven, toaster oven or over a grill.
- Place cooked hot dogs in buns cover with chili and onions
- American Coney Island ships only on Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.