Famous Blue Hawaiian Pie
A La Mode Pies’ most famous creation, the Blue Hawaiian is an island-inspired creation combining the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut with fresh blueberries. As with all of their pies, the Blue Hawaiian is made from scratch and includes only the freshest of ingredients.
- Each Blue Hawaiian Pie is 9 inches in diameter and serves 8 people
BLUEBERRIES, CRUSHED PINEAPPLE (PINEAPPLE AND PINEAPPLE JUICE), PINA COLADA MIX (WATER, COCONUT MILK, SUGAR, PINEAPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, CELLULOSE GEL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ALGINATE, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES), SUGAR, POTATO STARCH, VANILLA, AND SALT. A LA MODE PIE CRUST [FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), UNSALTED BUTTER (PASTEURIZED SWEET CREAM), VEGETABLE SHORTENING (SOYBEAN OIL, FULLY HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PALM OIL, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID), SUGAR, AND SALT]. CRUMBLE TOPPING [FLOUR, COCONUT, BUTTER, SUGAR AND SALT]. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, TREE NUTS (COCONUT) AND SOY
Instructions / Storage
Pies are baked, frozen and shipped on ice packs. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pies to arrive partially or fully thawed.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- A La Mode Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.