Three Brothers Bakery ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! At 11 inches tall and weighing in at 23.5 pounds, the Pumpecapple Piecake is the ultimate showstopper. Known as the “turducken of desserts,” the three-layer Pumpecapple Piecake is a pumpkin pie baked in a pumpkin spice cake, an award-winning pecan pie baked in a chocolate cake, and an apple pie baked in a traditional spice cake. Each piecake layer is separated by the bakery’s homemade cream cheese frosting. The whole Frankencake is then frosted and garnished with pecans and drizzled with homemade caramel.
After arriving in America from Poland in 1949, brothers Sigmund, Sol, and Max Jucker opened Three Brothers Bakery in Houston, Texas. The Polish bakery is famous for its Eastern European baked goods and innovative treats like the hefty Pumpecapple Piecake, which has been featured on Saturday Night Live, CNN Headline News, Good Morning America, and the Food Network; and their legendary pecan pies, which have been named the “Best Mail Order Pecan Pie in America” by Country Living Magazine and have been featured in Bon Appétit, Southern Weddings, and Food & Wine.
- Each Pumpecapple Pie Cake Serves approximately 40-50+ people
- Each Pumpecapple Piecake features three pies baked inside of an 11 inch tall cake, weighing 23.5 pounds.
- The three layers are a pumpkin pie in a pumpkin spice cake, a pecan pie in a chocolate cake and an apple pie in a traditional spice cake.
*contains pecans, wheat, eggs and soy
- Three Brothers Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.