Willa Jean ships its Famous Cornbread nationwide on Goldbelly! This hearty cornbread is glazed in cane syrup to add a little hint of sweetness. It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Willa Jean is a New Orleans restaurant and bakery that has gained national renown for its menu that celebrates Southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. Located in the city’s Central Business District, it’s a favorite dining destination for locals and tourists alike offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a thoughtfully curated pastry bar for grab-and-go bites. The menu sets the stage for a playful and nostalgic experience with Southern-inspired dishes.
This package serves 8 people and includes a loaf of Famous Cornbread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
corn flour, cornmeal, buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cane syrup, salt, butter, honey
Instructions / Storage
- Cornbread arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to two days and refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- To serve warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter and cane syrup or honey.
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.