Willa Jean has gained notoriety for its playful and nostalgic menu that celebrates Southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. Nothing says Southern Cooking like cornbread. Chef Kelly’s famous hearty cornbread recipe is glazed in cane syrup to add a little hint of sweetness. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package serves 8 people and includes a loaf of Famous Cornbread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
corn flour, cornmeal, buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cane syrup, salt, butter, honey
Instructions / Storage
- Cornbread arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to two days and refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- To serve warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter and cane syrup or honey.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.