Our limited-edition Red Rose Cake, a collaboration between our team and We Take the Cake, is FAR better than a bouquet of roses for Valentine’s Day. This rose-covered chocolate cake is as beautiful as it is delicious… in fact, it’s the INSIDE that counts! This decadent cake features four luscious layers of rich chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting. Then it’s covered in red vanilla buttercream roses for a perfectly pretty finishing touch.
We Take the Cake is Fort Lauderdale’s most legendary custom-cake shop. Not only is it constantly frequented by celebrities and luxury caterers, but her famous key lime bundt cake is one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Each cake is crafted by hand with the best ingredients to create an exceptionally moist, dense and flavorful cake.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 4-Layer Red Rose Chocolate Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
CAKE: butter, flour, trans fat-free vegetable shortening, sugar, cocoa powder, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh eggs, baking powder, salt.
FROSTING AND FILLING: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt. Chocolate ganache.
Allergens: Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy & Wheat. Made in a facility that processes nuts and gluten products.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.