We Take the Cake ships its delicious cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Our limited-edition Red Rose Cake, a collaboration between our team and We Take the Cake, is FAR better than a bouquet of roses for Valentine’s Day. This rose-covered chocolate cake is as beautiful as it is delicious… in fact, it’s the INSIDE that counts! This decadent cake features four luscious layers of rich chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting. Then it’s covered in red vanilla buttercream roses for a perfectly pretty finishing touch.
We Take The Cake has become one of the most sought after, made-from-scratch bakeries in the US. The team at We Take The Cake understands that it’s not just about sending a cake. It represents celebration, comfort, appreciation, love, and togetherness, even if you can’t be there yourself. They take pride in mixing the batters and frosting from scratch, using whole milk, fresh eggs and real butter, NEVER a cake mix or commercially made frostings.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 4-Layer Red Rose Chocolate Cake
- Cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Cakes arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
Red Rose Chocolate: Buttermilk, Granulated Sugar, Wheat All Purpose Unbleached Flour, Whole Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Shortening Nutex, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Chocolate Frosting (Cream Cheese, Unsalted Butter, Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Milk), Pink Buttercream Frosting (Unsalted Butter, Shortening Sweetex, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Red Gel Food Color).
Allergens: This cake contains milk, wheat, egg and soy. Also contains FD&C Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 1 food colorings. This cake was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts and coconut. Our facility is not Gluten Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Layer cakes are baked to order, frozen, and shipped with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- Do Not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Allow cakes to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen)
- We Take the Cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- This limited time cake ships through Mother’s Day
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.