When Amanda Wadsworth’s son wanted a pie he could easily transport and eat at school, she knew she had to create Tiny Pies. In 2011, Amanda partnered with her mother Kit Seay to sell tiny pies at the Barton Creek Farmers’ Market. Soon they were opening up shop after shop. Their pies, made with old family recipes and the highest quality ingredients, have become a local legend and a favorite at wedding receptions.
Give a gift that pleases everyone. Tiny Pies’ best sellers box contains three each of Apple, Cherry, Sweet Texas Pecan & Texas Two Step ( pecan and chocolate brownie) pies.
- This package includes 12 Assorted Tiny Pies (flavors below)
- Each pie is approximately 3" and serves 1
- Pies arrive in a beautiful branded box
Pie Flavors Include
- 3 Cherry Tiny Pies
- 3 Dutchy’s Apple Tiny Pies
- 3 Sweet Texas Pecan Tiny Pies
- 3 Texas Two Step (Chocolate Brownie & Pecan) Tiny Pies
Instructions / Storage
- Pies Arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Pies can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months in a sealed freezer bag
- We recommend enjoying pies at room temperature, but if you wish to enjoy them warm, place in oven or toaster oven at 350°F for a few minutes or until warm. Do not microwave
- To serve from frozen, place frozen pies on a cookie sheet in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until warm. Do not thaw before reheating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Tiny Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.