This sampler pack contains two of The Puddery’s most legendary flavors: Original and Strawberry Banana!
Back in 2006, phone company employee Janel Prator decided to take some of her homemade banana pudding, loaded with fresh bananas and Nilla wafers, into work as a treat for her coworkers. Much to Janel’s surprise, they went absolutely crazy for it, and she decided to start selling her pudding at company bake sales, at community events, and eventually, to local restaurants and food markets. She competed on Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race” in 2010, and since then her pudding has been a must-try among in-the-know locals.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 4 pints of pudding
- Each pint serves 1-2 people
- Each pint weighs 16 oz.
- 2 Original – This original banana pudding is filled with Nilla wafers and bananas.
- 2 Strawberry Banana – This strawberry banana pudding is filled with Nilla wafers and fresh strawberries.
Original – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Bananas, Nilla Wafers.
Strawberry Banana – Banana Cream Pudding, Condensed Milk, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Milk, Eggs, Strawberry Glaze, Fresh Strawberry Slices, Nilla Wafers.
All puddings contain wheat, milk, eggs, & soy, made in a facility that uses nuts, tree nuts & dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Pudding ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pudding containers from the box and place in the fridge
- Pudding can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Do not freeze pudding
- The Puddery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.