Sullivan Street Bakery ships its legendary panettone nationwide on Goldbelly! An Italian holiday tradition, Sullivan Street Bakery’s panettone is carefully prepared by hand and, as Italian tradition dictates, naturally leavened. Whether you choose the traditional, made with rum-soaked raisins and citron, or the chocolate, made with dark chocolate and dried sour cherries, Sullivan Street Bakery’s panettone is delicious for breakfast, for mid-afternoon coffee breaks, and for dessert.
When Jim Lahey returned from Italy and opened up Sullivan Street Bakery in Manhattan in 1994, he had no idea that his bread bakery would become one of New York’s most famous, cultivating a loyal following, supplying restaurants citywide, and winning him the first-ever James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker. The secret? A dedication to craft that continues today. The New York bakery bakes up New York City’s most beautiful rustic Italian loaves, including panettone—the classic “big bread” of the Italian holiday season. Sullivan Street’s panettone are airy, delicate works of art. Made by hand using natural leavening and the highest-quality available ingredients, these panettone take days to rise, minutes to disappear, and have been a New York holiday staple for years. Sullivan Street Bakery has been featured in Vogue, New York Times, Bon Appetit, Martha Stewart, Today Show and so much more.
- Each panettone comes tied in ribbon and packed inside of a giftable green box. Also included is a cheerful holiday card complete with serving instructions and a bit of baking history.
- Each panettone is 1kg (2.2 lbs).
Flour, Biga, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Salt, Honey, Dark Chocolate, Dried Sour Cherries, Rum, Almond Oil, Vanilla Bean
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Panettone is traditionally enjoyed at room temperature but may be gently warmed if desired.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months
- Sullivan Street Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.