Texas Monthly's #1 BBQ Brisket
This is the brisket Texas Monthly fell in love with when they named Snow’s BBQ the #1 Barbecue in Texas! Perfectly crisp bark, check! Beautiful smoke ring, check! A center so silky you’ll be wondering where this brisket’s been all your life, check check and check!
50 miles outside of Austin is the tiny town of Lexington, population 1100, and the living legend, Ms. Tootsie. Don’t let her small stature and 80+ years deceive you, Ms. Tootsie the Hall of Fame Pitmaster, and Snow’s BBQ is her place. At 3am every Saturday she gets to work turning out what Texas Monthly declared to be the “#1 BBQ in Texas.”
Skeptical? Do yourself a favor and order this velvety brisket.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 BBQ Brisket
- Each brisket is approximately 4-5 lbs.
- Choose to add a bottle of sauce:
- Snow’s Original BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days per the instructions below:
- For best results, thaw frozen items overnight under refrigeration
- Once the barbecue has thawed, wrap it in heavy-duty foil, placing a small amount of water or sauce in the foil to help the meat remain moist during heating – Seal the foil tightly around the meat
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Place the foil-wrapped barbecue in a roasting pan or baking sheet. Place the meat on the center rack of the preheated oven and warm it for approximately 45 to 60 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 140°F
- For a firmer barbecue “crust,” remove the foil and raise the oven temperature to 400°F for the last 10 to 15 minutes of heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snow BBQ Ships Tuesdays every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.