Rich chocolate layers are hand-frosted with traditional German cake frosting and studded with fresh coconut flakes in this classic cake. Savannah’s then drizzles velvety chocolate ganache into a perfect cross-hatch design!
- Each cake is 8 inches and serves 10-12 people
- This arrives in a branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour bleached, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dry Egg Yolk, Food Starch-Modified, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Nonfat Milk Solids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Water, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Red 40, Vanilla. Icing: Sugar, Water, Coconut, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Pecans, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Mono & Diglycerides, Agar, Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Corn Oil, Sulfites, Alpha Tocopherols as preservative, Beta Carotene as Color Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Coconut, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
This cake ships frozen, on dry ice. Upon arrival unwrap and let thaw at room temperature. This cake can be enjoyed for up to 5 days in the refrigerator or stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Savannah’s Candy Kitchen ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.