Bourbon, elevated: We were enchanted with Lexington, Ky, the moment we arrived and, as soon as we returned to the bakery, created this gorgeous salute to that beautiful city in the middle of horse & bourbon country. This is a stunning gift and an extravagant dessert, packaged in a platinum tin, and it’s made with a good amount of top-shelf bourbon, fresh ginger, crystallized ginger, lemon & orange zest, and finished off with more bourbon in a honey glaze infused with ghost peppers. And then we glaze it again.
Started in a Virginia farmhouse over 30 years ago, Brian Noyes’ Red Truck Bakery is one of Condé Nast Traveler’s 13 Destination Bakeries in America. Named after the red 1954 Ford truck Brian used to deliver his rustic baked goods to local country stores, Red Truck Bakery has gained a cult-like following that includes Oprah and former President Barack Obama—with Roadfood’s Jane & Michael Stern being among some of their loudest and proudest early supporters.
Each cake serves 8-16 people and is approximately 8" in diameter and 4" tall
- Arrives in a beautiful gift tin
Instructions / Storage
- All cakes from Red Truck Bakery are baked the day they are shipped.
- Each cake will stay fresh at room temperature for at least two days after delivery.
- Freezing extends the enjoyment for at least three months.
- Please do not refrigerate, which tends to dry out cakes.
- Red Truck Bakery ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of each week. Please add in an extra day for arrival due to unforeseen delays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
Please anticipate a slight delay due to increased shipping during the Covid pandemic and the holidays. We strongly encourage ordering early, choosing an early shipping date, and allowing a little extra time for arrival. If you need your cakes on a Friday or the weekend, for example, select a Wednesday arrival. Due to expected and unprecedented levels of UPS and FedEx shipping demand through the holidays, as well as unpredictable weather, we cannot be responsible for packages not arriving on a scheduled date. We appreciate your understanding.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.