Gluten Free Cupcakes
After launching her bakery in southern California, Nadia Cakes founder and head baker Abby Jimenez moved her family to Minnesota to open two more outposts. The regional acclaim in SoCal carried into the Midwest, before turning into a national fervor after a win on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. Nadia Cakes award winning cupcakes are now here for all of those gluten free sweet tooths out there.
Each package includes 12 Gluten Free Cupcakes
- 2 Gluten Free Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes – Gluten Free vanilla cake Made with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean
- 2 Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Cupcakes – Gluten Free chocolate cake and chocolate cream cheese frosting made with Callebaut chocolate topped with white and dark chocolate chips and drizzle.
- 2 Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Gluten Free chocolate cake topped with a creamy peanut butter frosting and a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- 2 Gluten Free Chocolate Vanilla Cupcakes – Gluten Free chocolate cake topped with vanilla bean frosting
- 2 Gluten Free Wedding Cupcakes – Gluten Free white cake filled with strawberry preserve and frosted with a fresh strawberry frosting.
- 2 Gluten Free Birthday Cupcakes – Gluten Free vanilla bean cake topped with Callebaut chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Instructions / Storage
Before serving, let cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Nadia Cakes Cupcakes are meant to be eaten the day that they arrive. If you plan to store them we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or refreeze Nadia Cakes Cupcakes.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Nadia Cakes ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.