“BEST MAIL-ORDER PIE IN AMERICA!” – Every Day with Rachael Ray
We couldn’t have said it better! Spectacularly sweet with a perfect balance of rich chocolate, savory pecans, this rich-and-tender-crusted pie is best enjoyed warm with fresh whipped cream on top or nothing but a fork!
This limited release seasonal pie is available only in December!
- Each pie is 10" and serves approximately 8-10 people
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
CRUST: Flour, Sugar, salt, eggs, water, leaf lard. FILLING: Eggs, Karo light syrup, vanilla, light brown sugar, sugar, salted butter,belgian chocolate, Texas pecans
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival, or can be frozen for up to one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions – Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating. Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes. Let topping cool before serving. Enjoy!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- This limited release seasonal pie is available only in December
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.